Andlee Hospitality Ltd General Terms & Conditions
Please note that direct terms and conditions relevant to specific package types are available on request
1. We shall make our best efforts to supply you with the goods requested, but we reserve the right to supply you with similar goods.
2. All goods for hire remain the property of ANDLEE Hospitality Ltd.
3. All goods for sale remain the property of ANDLEE Hospitality Ltd until the full payment has been made.
4. Deliveries to third parties or unoccupied premises are made entirely at your own risk.
5. Prices quoted are for one day hire only, apart from the day of delivery if made the night before and the collection day. Subsequent days will be charged at a daily rate unless a special agreement has been arranged prior to the event between ANDLEE Hospitality Ltd and the hirer.
6. Provisional bookings can be made via telephone, post or e-mail; it is advised that you meet with our Events Consultant beforehand.
7. A £100.00 non-refundable and non-transferable booking fee is required to secure your booking, and is deducted from your final balance. A further £100 non-refundable payment is required 12 months to the date prior to your event date, and 50% of the invoice total is payable 6 months prior to your event date.
8. Deposits can be paid using cash,Card, PayPal or BACS transfer. Payments can be made directly through the Blue butterfly weddings website via card or paypal. These are the only payments accepted.
9. All special orders are to be paid upfront and are non-refundable and non-transferable.
10. 50% of your booking invoice total is required to be paid 6 months to the date prior to your event booking.
11. Final payment is required in full 28 days prior to the event and can be paid by cash, Card, PayPal or BACS transfer only. Final numbers will be required either on or before this point. Once the final payment has been made, no refund can be given, nor changes made.
12. On receipt of full payment, a confirmation e-mail will be sent detailing the booking which has been made.
13. If payment is not received by the requested time, we will assume our services are no longer required. ANDLEE Hospitality reserve the right to terminate a booking should the company’s payment terms not be adhered to and the company has not been notified.
14. Prices and availability of products are subject to change without notice, however once a booking fee has been paid the price quoted will not change without the customers consent. Any quotation given may change up until the booking fee is paid to secure the booking. We accept no responsibility for price changes following initial quotations and subsequent bookings being confirmed.
Last Minute Bookings
15. Last minute bookings are acceptable depending on availability. Full payment is required at the time of booking for orders required within Twelve weeks.
16. In the event of a cancelled booking, a cancellation charge of all due deposits is required as per the payment schedule laid out in the company’s payment terms.
17. If the booking is cancelled within 28 weeks of the event date, a cancellation charge of 100% of the total order will be required.
18. Any unpaid cancellation charges after 14 days of the invoice being issued will be passed to a collections agency who will act on behalf of ANDLEE Hospitality Ltd and further charges may be incurred.
19. If we have to cancel a booking we will do so in writing or by e-mail, returning any deposits paid only if we are unable to transfer your booking to another reputable company who can provide the booked services. When circumstances beyond our control such as extreme weather conditions, venue policy changes or an act of god occurs, a full refund will not be given , as long as we have undertaken all actions necessary and within our control to accommodate the booking requirements.
20. Delivery & set up is usually arrange for the morning of your booking, but earlier access is much appreciated, and in some cases will be necessary, if this is decided at the time of a booking being made, day prior access will form a non-negotiable section of the booking terms.
21. When chair covers and sashes are hired, it is the hirer’s responsibility to ensure that the venue properly stores the covers & sashes in separate bags in a secure area until our collection, which is usually within 48 hours of your booking, Please check with the venue regarding their policy. We will not remove the covers from the chairs, unless a removal fee has been agreed.
22. We will not be liable for any delays in delivery/collection caused by any circumstances beyond our control.
23. The hirer is responsible for any loss of damage to the goods, from the time of delivery until they are collected by an employee or representative of ANDLEE Hospitality Ltd or until they are delivered back to ourselves and handed to an employee of ANDLEE Hospitality Ltd.
24. Loss or damage replacement charges - A fully itemized list of all replacement charges are available upon request. Detailed Prices are per one item. Shortages or damages to hired goods will be charged at their full replacement value and no substitute item will be accepted by ANDLEE Hospitality Ltd. A Full pricing list containing all damage / loss charges for all products is available upon request. Loss or Damage charge payments are required to be paid in full no later than 5 days of the invoice issue date. Unpaid invoices issued will be passed to a collections agency who will act on behalf of ANDLEE Hospitality Ltd and further charges may be incurred.
25. ANDLEE Hospitality Ltd reserves the right to also charge the hirer loss of revenue or profit on the lost future hire of any damaged goods within 14 days of the hirer being informed by e-mail, phone or in writing of any such damage. Otherwise the said item/s will be disposed of.
26. Wet table linen or Chair Covers must not be placed in plastic bags as it may be attacked by mildew and will then be chargeable at the full replacement cost; an invoice will be sent to you with the payment due within 5 days from the date of the invoice.
27. ANDLEE Hospitality Ltd shall not be responsible for injury or damage to persons or property howsoever sustained arising from any goods under hire.
28. The hirer will be responsible for ensuring the chair covers and sashes are fitted correctly to prevent any injury. And all reasonable care is executed in the vicinity of all hired items. We shall be under no liability in respect of any defect arising from wilful damage, abnormal usage conditions, failure to follow our instructions (whether oral or in writing), misuse/alteration/repair of the linen without our approval.
29. Except in the case of death or personal injury caused by our negligence, we shall not liable to you by reason of representation or any implied warranty, condition or other item, or any duty at common law or under these terms and conditions, for any special or indirect or consequential damage.
30. Any failure by us to enforce any or all of these conditions shall not amount to or be interrupted as a waiver to any of our rights.
31. Failure to sign and return these terms & conditions after placing a deposit on a booking & receiving these terms, does not waiver your obligation under them. Signed Terms & conditions are required to confirm a booking. Failure to supply them may result in the cancelation of your booking. Written notice will be given in such a case.
32. Once an initial booking fee has been received, the hirer automatically enters into an agreement with ANDLEE Hospitality Ltd and subsequently agrees to adhere to all terms listed within this documentation. A cooling off period of 28 days is applied from the date initial payments are received.